You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply eileen | leaner by the lake October 9, 2013 at 10:56 am

Warby Parker for the win! I’m in the market for new glasses come January and theirs are on my list. Some tortoise shell frames, yes please!

• Reply Megan @ Pink O'Clock October 9, 2013 at 12:26 pm

E., I LOVE my Warby Parkers (so cheap! Such good quality! So easy to work with!), and I so appreciate the mission of the company. You’ll look fab in whatever pair you choose!

• Reply Alicia | Jaybird Blog October 10, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Frye boots are my ultimate fashion lust. I have one pair and they are amazing. Given an unlimited shopping budget, I’m pretty sure I would fill my closet with Fryes and forget about all the other goodies out there.

• Reply Megan @ Pink O'Clock October 11, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Yes! I have a pair, too (they actually need to be re-heeled because the little rubber part came off–thanks for reminding me!) and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable…

• Reply Sarah | For the Love of Chow October 10, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Those boots. I’ve been trying really hard lately to not buy animal products even outside of food, and boots have been the hardest. These are SO pretty.

• Reply Megan @ Pink O'Clock October 11, 2013 at 4:31 pm

I know, I LOVE them. I go back and forth between finding them completely unjustifiable because they’re super expensive to being like, “Well, the cost-per-wear will totally negate the upfront price.”

That’s so great that you’re trying not to buy animal products; I really admire that.