some photos from a lovely and low-key weekend:
1. a delicious cappucino (a real treat for my mostly non-coffee-drinking self) with some of my best friends over brunch.
2. one of my favorite alleyways/buildings in town.
3. an inscription on said building that i love and totally agree with (“living well is the best revenge”).
and some goals for the upcoming week:
1. work hard and be nice. (a forever commitment, no?)
2. give the house a good scrub. so satisfying.
3. spin and yoga and pilates, oh my!
4. reconnect with an old friend. (these plans have actually already been made, i’ve just got to wait until saturday to actually follow through with them.)
5. less sugar. more sleep. (still.)
photos by me