Home Relationships

what are you doing this weekend?

April 1, 2011

happy friday, friends!

oh, am i glad it’s the weekend. remember that stomach bug i mentioned last week? well, it was apparently the beginning of what was to come this week. that’s right, i spent tuesday and wednesday at home, pretty much entrenched in my bed. i’m feeling better now — i’m really hoping this is the end of whatever i’ve had — but i’m glad it’s the weekend so i can curl up, sleep in and ease my way back into my normal eating/doing routine. i’m going to a birthday party on the beach on sunday afternoon with friends, but other than that, it’ll be relaxation/get-well central chez megan.

and you? what are your plans for the weekend? tell me, and i’ll see you back here on monday! xoxo

p.s. happy april!

photo by saipua

stephanie
    April 1, 2011 at 3:24 pm

I’m going wine tasting withe some girlfriends tomorrow (complete with a limo so we don’t have to drive!) and then I plan on spending Sunday with my favorite human doing little more than relaxing. 🙂 Glad that your feeling better! xoxo

megan
    April 1, 2011 at 4:30 pm

stephanie, that sounds like a GREAT weekend! have so much fun–i’m a little jealous. 🙂

xoxo

Mo Pie, Please
    April 1, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Oh no! I can’t believe it hit you so hard. Feel better, my friend. We’re headed to Louisville this weekend for another round of house hunting. I’m looking forward to it, plus our best man will be in town this time to hang out with us! Enjoy your weekend!

megan
    April 1, 2011 at 5:32 pm

thanks, miss meagan. 🙂 xo

liza
    April 1, 2011 at 10:52 pm

I hope you feel so much better soon, Megan. It’s finally feeling a little spring-like here, which does not mean the snow is gone, just some bright sun and warmer days. We will ski tomorrow and watch the Butler vs. VCU game (cheering for Butler here!). Rest up and feel better!

nesha
    April 4, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Oh I feel so sorry for you! I know how horrible it feels when you’re sick! Get well soon dear!

megan
    April 4, 2011 at 9:08 pm

thank you all so much for the sweet notes!